At COKO HARDWARE, we specialize in the manufacturing of high precision fasteners using CNC turning and milling processes. We have a team of skilled engineers and technicians who can design and produce fasteners with tight tolerances and complex geometries to meet the needs of our clients.
Our fasteners are made from a range of materials, including steel, aluminum, brass, and titanium, and we can produce them in different sizes and shapes according to customer specifications. We also provide various surface finishing options, including plating, anodizing, and powder coating, to enhance the durability and appearance of the fasteners.
Why Choose US?
- 1COKO HARDWARE is capable of manufacturing CNC machined parts from a wide range of materials, including metals like aluminum, brass, stainless steel, copper, titanium, and alloys such as Inconel, Monel, and Hastelloy, as well as engineering plastics like ABS, PC, POM, PP, and PEEK. The selection of materials used for CNC machining is often determined by the specific requirements of the project, including factors like the application, environment, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
CNC machining services–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.How sustainable is the material sustainability of cnc machining services, and are there any environmental protection options?
CNC machining parts are generally considered to be a sustainable material option, as they are made from recycled metals and plastics. Additionally, CNC machining parts can be reused and recycled, making them a more sustainable option than other manufacturing processes. There are also environmental protection options available for CNC machining parts, such as using water-soluble coolants and lubricants, as well as using low-emission cutting fluids.
2.Are CNC machining parts subjected to heat treatment or surface treatment to enhance their performance?
Yes, CNC machining parts can be subjected to heat treatment or surface treatment to enhance their performance. Heat treatment is used to alter the physical and sometimes chemical properties of a material, while surface treatment is used to improve the appearance and/or corrosion resistance of a material.
3.What is the load-bearing capacity of CNC machining parts, and can they handle radial, axial, or composite loads?
The load-bearing capacity of CNC machined parts depends on the material used and the design of the part. Generally, CNC machined parts can handle radial, axial, and composite loads, but the exact load-bearing capacity will depend on the specific part.
4.What is the surface coating or lubrication technology for cnc machining services to improve performance and extend service life?
1. Hard Anodizing: Hard anodizing is a surface coating technology that increases the hardness and wear resistance of CNC machined parts. It also provides excellent corrosion protection.
2. PVD Coating: PVD coating is a physical vapor deposition process that can be used to coat CNC machined parts with a thin layer of metal or ceramic material. This coating can improve the performance and extend the service life of the parts.
3. Teflon Coating: Teflon coating is a non-stick coating that can be applied to CNC machined parts to reduce friction and improve performance.
4. Dry Film Lubricants: Dry film lubricants are a type of lubricant that can be applied to CNC machined parts to reduce friction and improve performance.
5. Diamond-Like Carbon Coating: Diamond-like carbon coating is a type of coating that can be applied to CNC machined parts to improve wear resistance and extend service life.
5.What are the environmental standards and sustainable practices for cnc machining services to reduce environmental impacts?
1. Use energy-efficient CNC machines: CNC machines should be designed to use as little energy as possible. Look for machines that are certified as energy-efficient and have features such as automatic shut-off when not in use.
2. Use sustainable materials: Choose materials that are sustainable and have a low environmental impact. This includes materials such as recycled aluminum, stainless steel, and other metals.
3. Reduce waste: Implement strategies to reduce waste from CNC machining processes. This includes using the right cutting tools, using the right cutting speeds, and using the right coolant.
4. Recycle scrap materials: Recycle scrap materials from CNC machining processes. This includes metals, plastics, and other materials.
5. Use water-based coolants: Use water-based coolants instead of oil-based coolants. This reduces the environmental impact of CNC machining processes.
6. Use eco-friendly lubricants: Use eco-friendly lubricants instead of traditional lubricants. This reduces the environmental impact of CNC machining processes.
6.What is the lead time for COKO HARDWARE’s products?
The lead time varies depending on the product and quantity ordered. However, we always strive to provide fast and efficient service to our customers.
7.Are there cnc machining services suitable for applications in compact or confined spaces, such as electronic devices or robots?
Yes, there are CNC machining parts that are suitable for applications in compact or confined spaces. These parts are typically made from materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, brass, and plastic. They can be machined to very precise tolerances and can be designed to fit into tight spaces. Additionally, CNC machining can be used to create complex shapes and intricate details that would be difficult to achieve with other manufacturing methods.
8.Are there CNC machining parts suitable for applications in high vibration and impact environments, such as excavators or railway equipment?
Yes, CNC machining parts can be designed to withstand high vibration and impact environments. Depending on the application, the parts may need to be made from materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, or titanium. Additionally, the parts may need to be designed with features such as increased wall thickness, reinforced edges, or additional support structures to ensure they can withstand the harsh conditions.
9.Are there CNC machining parts suitable for applications under high-pressure or vacuum conditions, such as aerospace or vacuum systems?
Yes, CNC machining parts can be designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of high-pressure or vacuum applications. CNC machining parts can be made from a variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, and other metals, as well as plastics and composites. The parts can be designed to meet the specific requirements of the application, such as tight tolerances, high strength, and corrosion resistance.
10.Are there CNC machining parts suitable for applications under high temperature and pressure conditions, such as oil and natural gas extraction?
Yes, CNC machining parts can be designed and manufactured to withstand high temperatures and pressures. Depending on the application, materials such as stainless steel, titanium, and Inconel can be used to create parts that are resistant to corrosion and can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures.
11.Are there CNC machining parts suitable for applications with high frequency vibration and impact loads, such as audio equipment or aircraft landing gear?
Yes, there are CNC machining parts that are suitable for applications with high frequency vibration and impact loads. These parts are typically made from materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, and other high-strength alloys. These materials are designed to be able to withstand the high levels of vibration and impact that are associated with these types of applications.